IT Administrator (Mac) – part-time
The IT Administrator ensures the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the information systems of clients of North Star NP. This is a flexible, non-exempt part-time position.
• Monitor, maintain, support, and optimize all networked software and associated operating systems in a Mac environment.
• Implement server software maintenance and updates.
• Implement domain; name, email, DNS, and Cpanel changes.
• Maintain a comprehensive back-up program.
• Maintain a rugged security program.
• Identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems.
• Have your own car (reliable transportation to and from our office, and client sites)
• Have 3-5 years of experience working with and troubleshooting Mac operating systems
• Have 1-2 years of experience troubleshooting and removing malware/viruses/etc
• Have 3-5 years of experience working with Mac- based hardware
• Have a basic working experience of how to use a ticketing system
• High degree of customer service and follow-through.
• Excellent time management skills with ability to handle multiple demands.
• Flexibility to meet unexpected requests.
• Ability to work effectively with vendors and customers.
• Pass a background check
North Star NP provides services to nonprofits throughout Minnesota. Services include accounting, bookkeeping, information technology, web hosting, development and design, strategic content development and communication strategy, and human resources. The North Star NP team is made up of experienced professionals who have worked in varying nonprofit niches including community programs, faith based organizations, wellness initiatives and international aid. North Star NP is an equal opportunity employer. See www.northstarnp.com
Salary and Schedule
Hourly salary DOQ. Position is part-time, approx. 4-16 hours/week. Hours can usually be scheduled based on availability, and are weekdays during day hours. Occasional on-call. Duties will be performed on-site at our Saint Paul office, at client location, or remotely.
Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Jobs@northstarNP.com or fax to 651-298-5729 by August 18, 2017.