Administrative Assistant-Part Time
The Administrative Assistant provides accounting and administrative support to the owner of North Star NP and possibly other employees. Looking for a detail-oriented person to help keep us on track! This is a flexible, non-exempt part-time position working for North Star NP, a great place to work! Join a small team of dedicated professionals who help nonprofits fill the technology gap.
- Record and pay accounts payable
- Create invoices and receive accounts receivable
- Maintain records
- Write correspondence and other documents
- Maintain calendars
- Answer occasional phone calls
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Education and Experience
- High school graduate; AA or BA in relevant field preferred
- Previous experience with office administration.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and openness to learning new technology skills and programs.
- Quickbooks experience a plus.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High degree of detail orientation and follow-through.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to handle multiple demands.
- Flexibility to meet unexpected requests.
- Pro-active approach to improving processes.
- Pass a background check
North Star NP provides services to nonprofits throughout Minnesota. Services include accounting, bookkeeping, information technology, web hosting, development and design, strategic content development and communication strategy, and human resources. The North Star NP team is made up of experienced professionals who have worked in varying nonprofit niches including community programs, faith based organizations, wellness initiatives and international aid. North Star NP is an equal opportunity employer. See www.northstarnp.com
Salary and Schedule
Hourly salary DOQ. Position is part-time, approx. 16-24 hours/week. Hours can usually be scheduled based on availability, and are weekdays during day hours. Occasional on-call. Duties will be performed on-site at our Saint Paul office.
Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Jobs@northstarNP.com or fax to 651-298-5729 by October 3, 2016.