North Star NP currently has one hiring opportunity due to growth:
Domain Manager-Part Time
The Domain Manager ensures the stability, integrity and security of the personal or corporate domains of company clients. This is a flexible, non-exempt part-time position working for North Star NP/Focal Gate, a great place to work! Join a small team of dedicated professionals who help nonprofits and small businesses fill the technology gap.
- Use C-panel to perform essential tasks such as:
- Validating IP addresses
- Renewing or terminating domain registrations
- Configuring nameserver
- Track domain performance
- Monitor and maintain security
- Maintain email accounts
- Maintain a comprehensive back-up program.
- Identify, communicate, and resolve issues to maximize the benefit of our customer’s systems.
- Respond to help desk and tickets from customers.
Qualifications: Education and Experience
- Professional experience with C-Panel
- Certifications a plus.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High degree of customer service and follow-through.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to handle multiple demands.
- Flexibility to meet unexpected requests.
- Ability to work effectively with vendors and customers.
- Ability to remotely connect with networks.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable car.
- Ability to pass a background check
North Star NP provides services to nonprofits throughout Minnesota. Services include accounting, bookkeeping, strategic content development and communication strategy, finances, human resources, information technology web hosting, development and design and creative services. The North Star NP team is made up of experienced professionals who have worked in varying nonprofit niches including community programs, faith based organizations, wellness initiatives and international aid. Under the brand Focalgate, services are provided to small businesses. Focalgate and North Star NP are equal opportunity employers.
Salary and Schedule
Hourly salary DOQ. Position is part-time, approx. 4-8 hours/week. Hours can usually be scheduled based on availability, and are usually weekdays during day hours. Occasional on-call. Duties will be performed remotely and on-site.
Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Jobs@northstarNP.com by December 28, 2018.