North Star NP currently has one hiring opportunity due to growth:
Windows Server Administrator-Part Time
The Windows Server Administrator ensures the stability, integrity and efficient operation of information systems. This is a flexible, non-exempt part-time position working for North Star NP, a great place to work! Join a small team of dedicated professionals who help nonprofits and small businesses fill the technology gap.
- Monitor, maintain, support, and optimize networked software and associated operating systems on Windows server 2012, Windows exchange 2013, office 365 and Windows SBS 2011.
- Implement server and desktop software maintenance & updates.
- Implement domain; name, email, DNS, and cPanel changes.
- Maintain a comprehensive back-up program.
- Identify, communicate, and resolve issues to maximize the benefit of our customer’s IT systems.
- Computer and Mac hardware and software repairs.
- Respond to help desk and tickets form customers.
Qualifications: Education and Experience
- Professional experience with at least two of the following: Windows server 2012, Windows exchange 2013, Office 365 or Windows SBS 2011.
- Certifications a plus.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High degree of customer service and follow-through.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to handle multiple demands.
- Flexibility to meet unexpected requests.
- Ability to work effectively with vendors and customers.
- Ability to remotely connect with networks.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable car.
- Pass a background check
Salary and Schedule
Hourly salary DOQ. Position is part-time, approx. 4-8 hours/week. Hours can usually be scheduled based on availability, and are usually weekdays during day hours. Occasional on-call. Duties will be performed remotely and on-site.
Email resume, cover letter and work schedule availability to Jobs@northstarNP.com by November 3, 2018.