North Star NP currently has one hiring opportunity due to growth:
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist provides human resources services to customers of North Star NP. This is a temporary, part-time position with an opportunity for it to become regular, full-time.
Summary of Job Duties:
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Employee relations
- Benefits management
- Termination processes and unemployment
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in HR
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Familiarity with MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to handle multiple demands.
- Pro-active approach to improving processes.
- Pass a background check
Salary and Schedule
Hourly salary DOQ. Position is part-time, approx. 15-30 hours/week. Duties will be performed on-site at customer location in south Minneapolis.
Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Jobs@northstarNP.com by August 3, 3018.
Email resume, cover letter and work schedule availability to Jobs@northstarNP.com by August 3, 2018.